We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer that is already actively involved with WordPress plugin development. You’ll help design new features, write/rewrite code, and tackle complex challenges at scale. You will also regularly conduct code reviews and mentor your peers.
Additionally, this is a leadership position where you will earn the opportunity to lead release cycles and manage a small team of developers. You need to be passionate about – and have first-hand experience with – some degree of project management.
Interested in applying?
Please read/follow the next steps outlined in “How to Apply” at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of our core values! This is your chance to stand out 🙂
To love this role, here is the type of person you are:
- You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through from conception to completion. Our developers “own” features/tasks and are responsible for scoping, development, and testing.
- You’re an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English, who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over-communicating.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done – with attention to detail.
- You love mentoring your peers and helping them “level up” just as much as writing code.
- You are comfortable giving critical feedback to peers (in a respectful and productive manner) and also don’t take feedback given personally.
- You’re happy jumping between front-end and back-end development tasks or tackling tasks that require both.
- You’re happy working on tasks of all sizes – from small bug fixes and enhancements to large features/rewrites.